Friday, September 27, 2013

Day 8, Pink Panther, the early stuff.


My friend Donna picked a goodie!



Jules--on your list of best comic bits in film--I'd give a big vote to Stanley Tucci's imitation of SeƱor Wences in "America's Sweethearts." I laugh for days after seeing it.

Sorry Donna, was unable to upload a clip. But, I hope the charm of this wee Pink Panther scene will delight you.
Okay this scene from the "Pink Panther" (1963) is simply absurd. Watch this little scene, the guy is an idiot, but yet so arrogant. The movie is a must, David Niven and Robert Wagner co-star and are both great, but Seller, what a talent. Just think this was right around the time He made "Lolita"


The clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfyLSeSce3g&feature=fvwp

1 comment:

  1. What's not to love about Sellers and the "bad Belgian" accent? Sorry you weren't able to get Tucci--but hope you got to see it. Makes me laugh thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete